UK order off kopacek???

Shawry85

2 hours ago, Shawry85 said:

what the damage is shipping and any taxes?

Shipping - Ask supplier.

Taxes - 20% of order value including shipping.

Oh and the supplier (In this case Royal Mail) will charge another £13 for collecting the tax and passing it on to HMR&C.

• Like 1

It's not the Royal Mails job to do that, they will have no information that the supplier is TVA registered and has paid the TVA in thier home country, if you want to blame anyone blame Banacek as they should be selling net of TVA to a non EU country for them to add their own VAT.

Editted, after reading your post again I think we are saying the same thing.

Edited by J.R.

I ordered 2 batteries for my antique Nokia dumbphone, €3.36 each including delivery from China, La Poste want me to pay another €9 for the package.

All Ali-Express sales to Europe now include an amount for the TVA which is (supposed to be) paid to the recieving country, this is levied on the price of the goods and delivery charges, these batteries like all the other goods rose at least 25% in price when this happened.

I wont be collecting the parcel and I doubt anyone there has low enough self esteem to have a phone old enough to use them!

• 3 weeks later...

I've recently ordered quite a few bits off wish and wasn't charge any extra than the postage for each individual item! Was abit annoying but I got for £40

Replacement front and rear badges, valve caps, wheel bolt caps, key cover, and vrs covers to go over the the bits in the doors frame.

I'll add photos asap because I have also added new 4d plates and mudflaps came today (off eBay but worked out cheaper than going through superskoda with all the extra charges)