New UK brochure 4th October 2022

New Octavia brochure has been issued

I might be imagining things, but the range and the options list seem to have shrunk

prices now £23,650 - £38,285 (before adding options)

https://www.skoda.co.uk/_doc/0bcfc2d5-654f-49b2-a524-91e141293e36

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 26/10/2022 at 21:48, SurreyJohn said:

Now been replaced with brochure dated 26th October 2022

The Hybrid iV versions no longer exist

https://www.skoda.co.uk/_doc/0bcfc2d5-654f-49b2-a524-91e141293e36

I saw something that suggests an Octavia facelift is coming in 2023.
I wonder if they already have as many orders for current IVs as they can fulfil before the point they will need to swap over to production of the facelifted model?

On 28/10/2022 at 23:15, DavidY said:

I saw something that suggests an Octavia facelift is coming in 2023.
I wonder if they already have as many orders for current IVs as they can fulfil before the point they will need to swap over to production of the facelifted model?

I hope they do something with that grille I absolutely hate it😡

The camouflaged prototypes have been spotted and pictured on Briskoda before.

Any one have any idea if they are destined for a spring launch or autumn debut in 2023?

My dealer is making advances to me as the supply chain seems to be freeing up.  Last thing I wish to do is get a unit that is going to be dated almost immediately.

Skoda might get 'snagging issues' finally resolved in the current models & cars people already have or are receiving before introducing facelift models and just continuing with these minor faults that seem beyond the wit of the VW Group.

They would not be getting built and delivered until the 2nd half of 2023 would they?

http://www.platinummotorgroup.co.uk/news/new-skoda-octavia-facelift-coming-in-2023/26466/newsdetail.aspx

Edited by roottoot

If been given a delivery date of June 2023 onwards for my Skoda Octavia IV SE Technology. Ordered it January 2022. It’ll be interesting to see when they start manufacturing the facelift models as they can’t even get the current line up out at a reasonable rate. 

11 hours ago, j caff said:

I hope they do something with that grille I absolutely hate it😡

I agree with you there - the front of the current Octy is by far the worst aspect - it's far too 'droopy'...

Mind you if they can't sort the tech issues there's little point sorting the looks!

On 03/11/2022 at 10:31, skomaz said:

I agree with you there - the front of the current Octy is by far the worst aspect - it's far too 'droopy'...

Mind you if they can't sort the tech issues there's little point sorting the looks!

That’s the most obvious thing to alter on the car for a facelift update. My own car looks great from the side and the back but a bit clumsy looking, when looking at the front. 

3 hours ago, AllanDJ said:

That’s the most obvious thing to alter on the car for a facelift update. My own car looks great from the side and the back but a bit clumsy looking, when looking at the front. 

I wouldn't be crazy about the back either. The estate is a lovely looking car in fairness. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 05/11/2022 at 19:41, AllanDJ said:

Yeah, not a fan of the front of mine, especially compared to the rest of the range. I just see this emoji 😬

• Haha 2