Now SOLD

arnold

As above I have a 3 Vin vcds lead with usb stick for sale. It's now a 2 Vin as I bought new for my octavia which I sold at the weekend. New vins can be added when used up. New from Gendan was 225. Selling for 100 quid if anyone interested contact me. 

https://m.gendan.co.uk/product_VCV23.html?gclid=CjwKCAiAyfybBhBKEiwAgtB7fumghI6LccLO_WpMw3RayX72Fq6Z2b1yTbgAsgtlPnx6Pohl0V1xoxoCqtkQAvD_BwE

1669312308161701496934487105092.jpg

Edited by arnold
Updated
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, arnold said:

As above I have a 3 Vin vcds lead with usb stick for sale. It's now a 2 Vin as I bought new for my octavia which I sold at the weekend.

2 hours ago, varooom said:

That's a good price, just for clarity of your advert, is that a new HexV2?

I don't need one as I have, but helpful to specify, and a bargain price.

I already have one but have to agree that's a very good price that should hopefully be snapped up quickly.

Just one thing though, what's the USB stick that you mention? Maybe add a photo?

• Like 1

• arnold changed the title to Now SOLD
2 hours ago, varooom said:

I think the USB stick will be the VCDS software @john999boy could be wrong, but that seems logical enough.

Looks like it was an additional 8Gb USB stick after all. 😕

Just out of interest @arnold what came on the stick as each supplier normally says the latest version IS NOT included?

1546147550_VCDSContents.JPG.3ba461e88a22efd8009b069074ce5bcf.JPG

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, john999boy said:

Looks like it was an additional 8Gb USB stick after all. 😕

Just out of interest @arnold what came on the stick as each supplier normally says the latest version IS NOT included?

1546147550_VCDSContents.JPG.3ba461e88a22efd8009b069074ce5bcf.JPG

I have seen before the software sold with 8GB stick, it seemed kinda pointless as it would be out of date (unless seller put latest on before posting)

It's a nice touch to be able to secure away your logs onto.

USB-ThumbDrive-8gb-500x500

USB-ThumbDrive-8gb-500x500.jpg.3a79b6d93f19857ea0ef13ed6fe9b13d.jpg