Hi guys wanting too take dpf and egr delete

I’m looking too delete egr and dpf is there a kit for these please.. many thanks Phil from Belfast 

1.6tdi 2016 Octavia business model

1 hour ago, Phil33 said:

I actually bought it if my next door neighbour it was a taxi lol😂

What you want can be done, but isn't very legal. Hence the suggestion that a Belfast cabbie may know who you need to approach.

2 hours ago, Phil33 said:

Thank u ken I’ll ask about . Many thanks guys

You can get them cleaned. Removing it means you are not covered under your insurance policy and may fail on the smoke test come mot time.

• Like 1

Replace the dpf if it's blocked? If you have bought it like that (knowingly) and your journeys suit a dpf then it's worth replacing. If your journeys are too short then you'll end up back in this same place. In that case you may have got the wrong car unfortunately.

• Like 1

Thank u marky… the light isn’t in or anything .. was just wondering if could be done and would it be worthwhile thanks..   can u delete egr with a map☺️