Chrome be gone!!

9 minutes ago, MarkyG82 said:

The rear looks good. I prefer the original front though. It's the stripes I think.

I didn’t like the front. The grill was half filled it didn’t look right. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, vrs'burks said:

Grille doable without taking the entire front end off?

You can remove all the top screws and to 4 in the wheel well behind the plastic.

I left all the screws under the car in place then just pulled the bumper forward.

• Like 1

On 30/01/2023 at 06:40, mattft86 said:

You can remove all the top screws and to 4 in the wheel well behind the plastic.

I left all the screws under the car in place then just pulled the bumper forward.

How easy was the grill swap? My wife hit a deer in her VRS before Christmas and we’ve been quoted £1800 for the repair to simply replace the cracked upper grill. Claiming new bumper needed so included cost of painting it to match Rally Green and all that. 

3 minutes ago, Towelie said:

How easy was the grill swap? My wife hit a deer in her VRS before Christmas and we’ve been quoted £1800 for the repair to simply replace the cracked upper grill. Claiming new bumper needed so included cost of painting it to match Rally Green and all that. 

Once the screws are out its easy enough it's just held in with plastic clips.

• Thanks 1