A frame securing clips.

D4KGP

Hi, well I think its called the A frame that runs from the roof lining down by the side of the windscreen.  I had to remove this when I had a go at the water leak from the sunroof drain pipes (hopefully that's fixed now) but on trying to reattach it the two metal clips broke and are lost in voids! So does anyone here know what the part numbers of  the clips might be?  

Many thanks. Regards D4KGP.

Hi varooom thanks for your reply, I've typed in the part number for the highlighted clip but it always comes back as number unknown.  It looks like the correct clip, I'll just have to ring my local dealer to see if they can shed any light on it. Once again thanks. Regards D4KGP.

4 minutes ago, D4KGP said:

Hi varooom thanks for your reply, I've typed in the part number for the highlighted clip but it always comes back as number unknown.  It looks like the correct clip, I'll just have to ring my local dealer to see if they can shed any light on it. Once again thanks. Regards D4KGP.

Are you typing the third character as a letter "Oh" rather than a zero by any chance?

• Like 1