Auto hold just stopped working

I just realised that auto-hold has stopped working in my Automatic. 

I press the brake and the car stops and engine cuts out as start/stop kicks in but no green light on the dashboard and if I lift my foot off the brake the engine starts and the car moves.

I have turned the ignition off and back on but still not functioning.

Any suggestions as I cant see an obvious button in the settings for turning it on and off.

I can do a factory reset if that is likely to work

56 minutes ago, ukgnome said:

DOH !!!

I knew that, honest Gov.

Thanks folks, I am blaming my foolishness on lack o sleep and alcohol.

We’ve all done it haha ! Usually best to check when it has been at the stealers.

On 13/05/2023 at 16:03, Nick_H said:

We’ve all done it haha ! Usually best to check when it has been at the stealers.

You're right. I don't now how other dealers do, but I've noticed that mine systematically moves the front lights button from "AUTO" to "OFF". That sometimes surprises me when I drive into a tunnel... I regularly forget to check this kind of things, when I take my car back. 🙄

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, Bap33 said:

You're right. I don't now how other dealers do, but I've noticed that mine systematically moves the front lights button from "AUTO" to "OFF". That sometimes surprises me when I drive into a tunnel... I regularly forget to check this kind of things, when I take my car back. 🙄

Normally as part of a lighting check they’ll put them to off to check the DRL’s.

and they switch the auto hold off as it’s a pain to get on a ramp with it turned on, if you have to do the small movements it can get a bit close to the ramp posts 😂

• Like 1