Air conditionning in the glove box

Recently, I checked my glov box and I was surprised to see that there is no fresh air inside when the car runs.

In the car description, the glove box is air conditionned and we can adjust the volume of the air inside.

Unfortunaly it is not the case.

Do you think it is possible to connect it to the air conditionning ?

Thanks

I've just moved from a Mk3.5 SEL to a new Mk4 SEL and this is another thing that is missing on the newer model (along with a trip meter and Velcro attachments to the sides of the boot to stop stuff sliding about  - and that's not all). 

No, you can view the mileage since refueling from the infotainment screen but there is no trip meter  -something I've had on all my cars since the year dot!

Nothing quite as simple as the good old fashioned trip meter. But there are three mileage readings the the infotainment system. Since Start, Since Refuelling, Long Term.

The since start and long term can be reset to zero whenever you want.  Since start auto resets after a couple of hours parked up. Long term auto resets at 99h59m or the mileage equivalent of 9999km.

None of them give decimals of miles which seems odd as the car calculates consumption to decimals of mpg.

Anyway, after a few weeks using the Mk 4 I got used to the foibles of the pseudo trip meters.

4 hours ago, NGD said:

I've just moved from a Mk3.5 SEL to a new Mk4 SEL and this is another thing that is missing on the newer model (along with a trip meter and Velcro attachments to the sides of the boot to stop stuff sliding about  - and that's not all). 

There is a trip meter, its just in a slightly different place (although it was in the Mk3 as well) 

Just look at the spec's for the "since filled up" and the trip is there