2.0 VRS Petrol 2014 waste gate actuator

Hello, I have had a look through the forum but cannot see what I am looking for, I have a 2014 petrol VRS which has a wastegate issue, does not put it in limp mode in fact the epc light has been flashing on for the last 18 month plus, no loss of power. It has been to one independent that has said new turbo, quoting £2600 for the job, telling me the wastegate is jammed, my thoughts were if it was jammed shut it would go in limp mode to prevent over boost and if it was jammed open it would not boost up as well as it does. They sort of said they didn't really want a car on a ramp for 10 hours plus, so I have taken it for a second opinion.  The second independent has said the wastegate moves but the actuator is faulty but from Skoda you cannot buy the part separately. My thoughts are there must be a supplier where I can get one from does anyone know of where I can get one? they said the turbo has been super seeded a few times so I need to find one to fit this part number 06K 145 874 M , although I am not adverse to having a new turbo fitted mine does work and it is an electronic part fitted to it that is the issue.

This is the problem, Skoda only sell the complete turbo unit which is £1300-£1700 depending one where you go. If I could find the actuator it would be less than £200 for the part, just finding one is the issue. 

There should be a wastegate available aftermarket. Think aftermarket mahle unit, on gen 3 electrically operated aren't they. Not vacuum units on gen 2.  There will be other suppliers but see link. Yours is an is20 tubo yes?

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/193612686274?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=-3x3VBwbQUi&sssrc=4429486&ssuid=mU1OPCdDT9O&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

Edited by TheClient

Yes it is an electronic piece of kit, the photo below is of the super seeded part number for the turbo, so I was told to find the actuator for that turbo. 
I will give that turbo vanes place a call tomorrow. Thank you for your help👍🏻

IMG_9848.jpeg