Fabia MKiii genuine rubber floor mats and boot mat

village

Genuine rubber Skoda floor mats and boot mat for mkiii Fabia estate. These are from a facelift mkiii; I suspect these would fit non facelift cars too, but I don’t actually know so it would be buyer’s responsibility to check. 

In used but good condition as shown in the photos. The drivers one is the only one that shows any real wear but that is fairly minimal, as shown in the photo. 

Collection only from Folkestone in Kent. I do drive up to Manchester every other week so there’s potential scope for a drop off somewhere along the route, possibly. 

Would rather sell as a set but may consider splitting. 

£60 for all five. 

IMG_5017.thumb.jpeg.dceda3818af4a64bbc2debbce2bb89d9.jpegIMG_5019.thumb.jpeg.71d13beefc5688f995ae74dc3de7409b.jpegIMG_5020.thumb.jpeg.4966676df7dcc9187fc5aee0203ac7cd.jpegIMG_5021.thumb.jpeg.8442c31a05c649439781795624293de2.jpeg

• 8 months later...