I have finally done it!

tonystop

I have finally had a leather interior installed in my car, I am well chuffed. Its from the dealer as this was the most convient for me. I did call Seat Surgeons a while back but they did not return my call:mad: Anyhow you have all seen the pictures from other cars but here are a few anyhow

how much did that cost you was it just a case of them swapping the fabric for leather or did you need any of the foam squabs.

It was £1300 which is a lot more than seat surgeons would charge, I did not need any foam squads at all, apparently the dealer removed all the seats and then the a company swap them for an identical set but with leather. Hope that makes sence. I presume that seat surgeons work in a slightly different way in that they remove the old covers and then retrim in leather.

I know its expensive but the leather really does lift the interior and the whole appearance of the interior. I was going to trade the car for a newer model in December but I have now decided that I will keep hold for a least another couple of years. Its an 03 plate but has only 18k on the clock so there is no point for me, even for a nice majic black one which I still prefer to silver.

Thanks for all your comments. This forum is great but should come with a credit card warning, mine has took a seroius bashing ever since I started, and it has not finished yet either (lower spings and dampers and arb spring to mind... no stop it....)

Tony