Name your favourite addition / accessory to your wagon

As the topic suggests hopefully act as bit of a dumping ground for all the random accessories or favourites people have added to their superb. 

Mine at the minute has to be my detachable towbar. Still keeps the good looks of the car but I can stick it on when I need to put the bike or trailer on. 

What's your faboirutie? 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, chimaera said:

Highline reversing camera. DIY raised boot floor. Towbar.

IMG_20210714_231446.thumb.jpg.22b6bb7d58c89388697c9ab16c5c3090.jpgIMG_20190711_164534.thumb.jpg.150222d8faeabbc4e3dc2766bd88928a.jpgIMG_20190708_211017.thumb.jpg.5233acb3114178d3c10e1ce050c5bb4f.jpg

Can you link me to the reverse camera you fitted? Is there much work? 

I take it that is a standard head unit? 

Blackvue front and rear camera with hotspot for 24/7 always on remote monitoring. Inc Blackvue lithium battery pack connected to aux battery in boot to isolate the starter battery in the engine bay.

Retrofit genuine battery in the boot (as in the V6 3.6 version) with DC to DC charger with genuine 3.6 boot trim with battery logo and pyrotechnic shut off fuse box.

Measured value info direct into DIS with gateway interface. Can read power, torque, battery voltage, alternator load, EGTS temperatures, Soot Loading of DPF etc etc.

Retrofit OEM removable towbar and full electrics on 13 pin plug which allows charge input from Victron 30A mains charger by plugging into the towing socket. Keeps all batteries charged if left for long periods.

Spring Assist inside rear coil springs.

Edited by 3T51704x4

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, CabooseRecluse said:

The raising the floor, was that so that the load zone would be flush with the seats when they fold down for a flat loading surface?

That's one reason - it also gives storage space underneath for a lot of things like roof bars, tow rope, tie-down straps etc.