DSG Service kit

Has anyone bought a service kit for the DSG Dq250 gearbox lately. Where did you get it from. Due the 40k service on my 2018 280 Sport line. I seen the thread detailing how to and referenced one kit. Just want to know if there is a Manufacturers recommended kit. Think the one referenced was an aftermarket. The how to guide is excellent and very comprehensive. Just want to make sure I order the right kit for my indy guy to fit. 

I can't remember, which oil, I used when I did it and wrote the 'How to' guide, but 2 other brands also regularly pop up when you look for DQ250 oil: Mann Oil / VAICO.

• Thanks 1

I got oil and filter from TPS. Probably not the cheapest but for the DSG, I prefer to use genuine parts. Last time, March 2022, it was £29.40 for filter and seal, and £109.04 for the oil, all +vat.

Edited by nicknorman
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, IulianE said:

I used this for DQ381.Is the oe stuff and much cheaper

https://www.fuchs.com/ro/en/product/product/129292-TITAN-FFL-2/

Erm…. Hate to break it to you, but yes this is the OE manufacturer of the oil… but for the DQ250 box, the 381 uses a different oil.

Even on the link you sent it shows it’s suitable for G052182 which is DQ250, whereas DQ381 oil is G055529

• Like 2