erwin cannot provide details for my car ?

Icicle19

I've paid for an hour on erwin this afternoon, input my VINs (for an Octavia and a Superb) in the hope I could download the full spec and details etc of the vehicles, but erwin reports that it's not possible to call up the vehicle data............

Am totally puzzled......where have I gone wrong ?

TIA

erwin1.jpg

This car is on ERWIN in the digital service schedule part for, Inspection and oil service  history in 11-11-2021 and Delivery Inspection on 13-8-2020.

Looks like the car was from up north?

Don't know why

16 minutes ago, Icicle19 said:

it's not possible to call up the vehicle data............

Thanks. AG Falco

Yes, thanks, that's the only bit of service history to be found, it's three years old now so am not yet clear on interim data.  I was hoping to download the specific spec, options etc it was manufactured with, but it didnt seem possible to do so.

I queried with eRwin, they were good enough to reply...........

"You are in erWin as private person registered and you have to this information no accesss - see attachement."

So seems like access to vehicle data details has been removed for private users (see attached).

Version WS 30.1-news.pdf

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi all. I'm just jumping on the back of this Topic several months later (Sorry OP).

I have the same dilemma. I'm in the process of checking out my next (2nd hand ) car, and I only stumbled across this thread after also buying an hour of eRwin  Time only to find that the 

Vehicle Enquiry data function is not available to private users.. Thanks so much for letting us Know ' Pre-Purchase' eRwin.

I'd be very grateful if  anyone on here can help please?

Here's the VIN..

TMBKH7NP0H7007128

Thanks very much in advance.

Hiya, not promising I can help, but what info are you looking for and which model are you thinking of buying? There's a wise man on these forums called Breezy_Pete who might see this and help out.

Cheers 

• Like 1

All I can see on free vincheck sites is it's a blue Skoda Superb. Using the reg number, I found out that its MOT'd till Dec 2024 and I'd check the rear brakes😀

Cheers

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.ca4ca26e25bc97f1fde09ccb25e38a61.png

Only a delivery inspection in 2016 and an oil service at 57K miles in 2021, done in different places.

Thanks. AG Falco

Edited by AGFalco
  • Like 2

37 minutes ago, AGFalco said:

See Above.

Thanks very much Thud and special thanks to Breezy Pete. You're both a great help 😀.

Plus AGFalco: You guys are the best!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

BreezyPete very kindly gave me the build spec for my car. I have the VIN number and wondered if someone, such as AGFalco?, would be kind enough to send me any information on the service details held on the ERWIN system. (I would message directly but as a newbie, I get a very limited number of direct messages).

Any help most welcome.

VIN is TMBKU7NE8L0027042

Thank you so much in advance

Andy

• 2 weeks later...