Hid bulb turning pink

I have a skoda superb laurin klement 2016, the problem is drivers side hid bulb keeps turning pink and goes really dull. The dealer has changed the bulb twice in a space of a month and the problem remains.

Today they changed the bulbs for ones which I bought with osram d3s night breaker laser and I've changed the headlamp ballast aswell, as they said at the dealers that this is what normally causes the issue. However after changing bulbs and ballast when switching the lights on they start up and within minutes you can see the drivers bulb start to fade and become duller. Myself and the tech are now scratching our heads as to what else it could be. The next suggestion is to change the cable between the ballast and the ignitor at the back of the bulb. Anyone come across this problem any advice would be most welcome. 

Esshhhh.....weird indeed!!!

U mentioned u've changed the ballast, but have u tried/checked the headlight driver module too?

There r two modules under each headlight.

U can see the two modules at the top of this pic......

27801469_frendlink02.thumb.jpg.ae58224dda122e7705fbe382f0468cb9.jpg

Edited by JR RS

Have you ever tried to cross left and right parts to see if the problem moves to the right depending on what you've switched.

It's usually a reliable method for trouble shooting. This should enable you to determine which part is causing this.

just a tip, start with parts that are not side dependent. If it doesn't change anything you'll be able to determine which asymmetric part is causing the issue (harness for instance?)