Virtual cockpit view

Hey guys,

I'm trying to set thSport view of my virtual cockpit as default, but everytime I restart the engine, it switches back to the Modern version. Is this normal behaviour or do I need to do something additional? I'm also trying to have the "Individual" driving mode set as default ( with DSG in normal mode, all the other settings to Sport ) and is the same as the cockpit view: it changes back to Normal after each engine restart.

Thanks for any ideas!

Both of these are normal features after a car restart.

nothing can be done about the virtual cockpit.

Regarding the driving mode - it can be modified but requires an extensive change to the vehicle dataset, not just a coding/adaptation change.

• Like 1

On 25/10/2023 at 10:52, xyboox said:

I'm trying to set the Sport view of my virtual cockpit as default, but every time I restart the engine, it switches back to the Modern version. Is this normal behaviour or do I need to do something additional?

Turn off personalisation...

For some reason, if it's enabled then it won't let you keep sport as the default view after a restart 🤷‍♂️ If you have more than one driver this may not be an option.

3 hours ago, deepshegde said:

I recently retrofitted virtual cockpit on my skoda superb 2017. How do i get sports dial something like in the picture?

Screenshot_2023-10-30-12-37-24-565_com.facebook.katana-edit.jpg

That is the default display.

do you mean the theme/skin?

you have to mess with the variants in adaptations