Crazy oil temperature

Yes ...

Tbh today  the oil gauge not playing crazy and cruise control working

I think is been strange weird electric issue

Anyway next week is for oil change and will mention with dealer...

• Like 1

I think the sensor on the bottom of the sump.

Is the heat shield there?

Undertray?

Thanks. AG Falco

Edited by AGFalco
added Undertray

Sensor(s), gauge, electric connections, electric wires, computer or computer program issues - as Rooted has put mention it before the car goes in.

You could see if your car has any (admitted by VW) Recalls, you can do an online check here. - https://www.skoda-auto.com/services/recall-campaigns

• 3 weeks later...

Hello @SkodaManiaq!

I am having the exact same issue. I have taken it to a dealer, but they said they could not find any fault codes. The problem goes away after turning off and on the car (you might have to wait 10 minutes before turning it back on).

I have checked the oil level and it looks fine and what I find even more weird is that this issue keeps going on even when the engine is turned off.

The dealer told me that I should leave the car with them for a few days so they could do some kind of remote diagnosis with engineers from Skoda, but I did not have the chance.

Can you please keep me updated if you find a solution?

I believe we have the same car, Skoda Kodiaq 2.0 TDI 4x4 200hp, facelift, bought in 2022. Mine has been bought from a local Romanian dealer.

@SkodaManiaqIt was you that posted about the issue, if something is not wrong then lets word it as something was not right.

Just because the man from Del-Monte has a device with no codes logged is not a sign all is well.

At least you have reported an issue within your Manufacturers Warranty. 

Edited by Rooted
  • Like 2

On 03/01/2024 at 12:46, SkodaManiaq said:

Hi there

My car is been checked through dealership and nothing wrong not any fault codes....

Same result here. I am approaching the 60k km milestone, so I am due for an oil change soon (and I believe DSG & Haldex too).

I will let you know if the dealership manages to fix the issue.

• Like 1

The Haldex is @ 3 years / 30,000 miles - 48,000 km.

A DQ381 DSG service @ 130,000 km or sooner.

(SOONER might be best done properly as there are a growing number of these having failures.)

and if a DQ500 @ almost 65,000 km. 

396170444_1405220667_Screenshot2020-10-16at17_25_09(1).jpg.329efe0695a8a0f4fa8725c4326b07a0.jpg.261327afafc0a4d91b2a6516585b45f1.jpg

585848287_Screenshot2022-12-2814_19_08.webp.1c584a9668de0d5945a7700ee0b0bd84.webp

Edited by Rooted
  • Like 1

• 3 months later...

I absolutely understand it

The solution is just stop somewhere lock the car for 10 minutes and afterwards is like nothing happened...

Strange