Bought a Karoq Today

nbramwel

I have traded in my Octavia for a December 2022 Karoq SE Drive today and I have a couple of questions please.

The aero wheel trims on the Karoq don't look that good to me and I am thinking of replacing them with those plastic covers that fit over the wheel nuts and the Skoda plastic centre caps for the wheels.  I've seen on the Fabia forum that some owners have done this on their cars.  Does anyone know the part numbers for the wheel nut covers and the centre caps please and where is the best place to get them ? a Skoda dealer.

I will transfer my dash cam from the Octavia to the Karoq.  It has a backup battery which is presently hard wired to the fusebox (I think to the heated rear screen or maybe rear wiper feed but not sure).  It charges only when the ignition is on.  Which is the best fuse to piggy back off in the Karoq please?  Also where is the fusebox and how do I get at it?  Many thanks.

• Like 1

Welcome to the Karoq owners club and enjoy your new car.

There is a recent article on the Forum about how to fit a hardwire DashCam into a Karoq, suggest you take a look here: 

In my car (MY2018) it is fuse for the rear wiper (#47 if I remember correctly) and the fuse box you need is on the passengers side, behind the glovebox, which is accessed via removing the springs and dropping the box down.

Welcome

I ditched the aero trims on my Karoq SportLine as they looked awful and will damage the lacquer over time, the part number for the centre caps and wheel bolt covers can be found in this thread…👍

• Like 1