Cornering function not working

Hi , hope all well , Is it possible for some one to show me your front light cornering function working , I have new vrs , it's all switched on etc on the display but it not working.  Popped in to local skoda dealer and asked ( it then came apparent to them I not buy it from them ) to be told it probably not got it ?? , I explained that's its std spec and it's switched on still got .. probably not got it ... hey ho 

2 minutes ago, DaddyDave said:

Hi , hope all well , Is it possible for some one to show me your front light cornering function working , I have new vrs , it's all switched on etc on the display but it not working.  Popped in to local skoda dealer and asked ( it then came apparent to them I not buy it from them ) to be told it probably not got it ?? , I explained that's its std spec and it's switched on still got .. probably not got it ... hey ho 

Hi, you say its standard spec, but I don't have front light cornering, and as far you say its all switched on I have not seen anything to switch it on, and what do you expect to see ! 

it's on my vRS which is standard spec, trying putting it into sport mode, it's much more noticeable.  Unless your talking about cornering fog lights which is also standard and easy to see if it's working or not.

4 hours ago, Neily03 said:

it's on my vRS which is standard spec, trying putting it into sport mode, it's much more noticeable.  Unless your talking about cornering fog lights which is also standard and easy to see if it's working or not.

Again you say standard spec, Admitting I have not tried in Sport mode but I would have thought it should work in any mode, I had Seat Leon FR and it had it on that and it worked on the Fog lights.

I just assumed mine did not have the cornering function at all

Where is the menu option to switch this on/off? I dont see it working on my 2023 model (Diesel Style - non VRS) either. My son's 2021 Ibiza has it.

Edited by walleex

• 2 months later...

I have got a 2022 vRS and I assumed when it said cornering lights as standard it meant the old school fog lights that light up below 20mph when the indicator is on or when turning the wheel a lot... Also both coming on when in reverse. The only mention i can find of it in the settings in the car though is for "Dynamic Corning Lights" on/off which appear to work differently and with the matrix lights. I can't seem to find anything fully explaining what these new style dynamic cornering lights do and when they operate as they don't operate the same way as the old style ones did. Although i think they operate when going around sharp bends with the matrix LED lights switched on???

I've also not been able to ascertain if you enable the old style cornering lights via OBDEleven the new style dynamic cornering lights will still operate as they are designed to also?