Fabia 1 vRs drivers floor mat and clip

I have searched but not found the answer.

Where can I buy a new Rhd drivers floor mat (black, vRs logo, bound edges).  Anyone have a part number?

I also need a single hold down clip, I believe is p/n 1UZ898863

TIA

3 hours ago, Dieselman said:

I have searched but not found the answer.

Where can I buy a new Rhd drivers floor mat (black, vRs logo, bound edges).  Anyone have a part number?

I also need a single hold down clip, I believe is p/n 1UZ898863

TIA

You're out of luck, those mats went out of stock anywhere a long time ago and are now deleted and cannot even be ordered.

• Like 1

You'll have to keep your eye on the auction website. Sets do pop up every so often. I realise it's probably just the one you're after, same as myself, but you might get lucky and find one. The floor clip should be on there too. They might still be available new though.

On 15/02/2024 at 22:36, cheezemonkhai said:

Surely if you have an old one and pictures one of the aftermarket Mat manufacturers could do something similar. 👍

I might approach a maker, but suspect there will be a setup cost for the stitching pattern and there may be trademark issues.