Boot Cover

Hi all. 2023 roomster in Glasgow.

I know this has been addressed before but cant seem to get past page 1 of the Roomster Forum..🤔

Anyway.... does anyone have/know where I can get the add-on cover for the parcel shelf so I have a little security. This has to be one of the dumbest design "features" ever.

Thanks, Stewart 

Hi Stewart.  A Brisky member posted a picture of this cover just after I bought my first Roomster in 2009. Unfortunately, I have not been able to find the thread in which it was posted.  The cover was not an elegant solution to the gap between parcel shelf and rear seats.

My solution was to buy a large, black bath towel which I laid over the contents of the boot. It was almost impossible to see this towel (and hence the contents of the boot) when viewed through the tinted side windows.

Despite this dumb design "feature", I consider my Roomster Scout the best car I have owned in fifty years of motoring.

Thanks. That's the solution I'm employing at the moment but just wondered about the OEM possibility 

• 2 weeks later...

I have thought the gap rather large but it allows for the reclining of the back seats. However, I am not concerned as the Sunset tinted glass makes it nigh impossible to see anything in the boot. Don't know if Sunset glass is standard throughout the range though. Mine is 2013 SE.