Wiper Blades octavia phev vrs

Can't seem to get a consistent code type for the wiper blades on my 21 Octavia phev vrs. Need front and back. Looking for the right bosch code if possible. Sorry if asked already couldn't seem to find the answer.

Generally if you access a reputable wiper blades website and input your registration it’ll show the various blades appropriate for your car

1 minute ago, BTandSid said:

Generally if you access a reputable wiper blades website and input your registration it’ll show the various blades appropriate for your car

Sadly I couldn’t get consistent results doing that, hence a bit of trial and error  - see thread I linked above.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TheUltraRunner said:

I bought these two for my estate
Front: Bosch A102S
Back: Bosch A331H

Will that rear wiper fit the hatchback?

I have some recollection that there isn’t a direct match, in terms of length of blade, for the front wiper blades.  The ones the wizards offer will fit but come up slightly shorter than the factory fitted front blades.

9 hours ago, spcdust said:

I have some recollection that there isn’t a direct match, in terms of length of blade, for the front wiper blades.  The ones the wizards offer will fit but come up slightly shorter than the factory fitted front blades.

That's right. I ended up sending two lots back to Amazon 'cos they were either too short or the fitting too wide. In the end, I got Bosch AP26U and AP19U for the front. A bit more money than buying a set but they fit well and are the same length as the original blades fitted to my car. The thread I quoted earlier has more background.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Col_m999 said:

Will that rear wiper fit the hatchback?

Presume the connection would be the same. Might be an issue with the length from the HB to the combi.

21 hours ago, spcdust said:

I just measured the original front ones and the Bosch A102S and the lengths of the rubber blades are the same. 

I used that one on my 21 VRS hatchback as a replacement for the factory one. I have a 2023 now (long story) and bought the same.

I bought from amazon in the knowledge I could return if there was an issue.

Edited by nr26410
Update
  • Like 1