Parts list

Has anyone got links to the parts list with diagrams for a mk4 yet?
just had a reverse camera fitted and need the pipe to connect the washer jet in the camera, the new camera had the nipple for the pipe, but didnt come with the pipe 😞

3 hours ago, mczakk said:

Has anyone got links to the parts list with diagrams for a mk4 yet?
just had a reverse camera fitted and need the pipe to connect the washer jet in the camera, the new camera had the nipple for the pipe, but didnt come with the pipe 😞

Hi there, have you had the oem camera kit fitted.?

If so I'm interested in doing this as I miss the feature 😪 

Many thanks 

24 minutes ago, Dazzy49 said:

Many thanks 

No, it's not oem, it doesn't have the functionality of the factory fitted camera. I'm not that happy with it to be honest

14 hours ago, Dazzy49 said:

Many thanks 

If you are after a reverse camera fitted have a look at this firm where i had mine fitted 

https://eastyorkshireretrofits.co.uk/

2 hours ago, RADIOTWO said:

But I was replying to Dazzy49

Fair enough, I've heard good things about the east Yorkshire boys, just couldn't justify the trip! 😂🤣😂

5 hours ago, mczakk said:

Fair enough, I've heard good things about the east Yorkshire boys, just couldn't justify the trip! 😂🤣😂

I drove up from Derbyshire to have mine fitted and well worth the trip, very well fitted and all the coding as well

Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, RADIOTWO said:

I drove up from Derbyshire to have mine fitted and well worth the trip, very well fitted and all the coding as well

Just out of interest, do you have all the functions that the skoda camera had, like changing the view and the washer? 

Yeah it would take me 3 hours to get to derby! 

Edited by mczakk

1 hour ago, Breezy_Pete said:

@mczakk were you able to navigate the parts catalogue link I supplied?

I did my best, but can't find the bits I need. I know it's just a t piece and some connectors, but don't know which ones. It's a good site though, definitely bookmared 😁

Have you ever ordered from them? 

11 hours ago, mczakk said:

Just out of interest, do you have all the functions that the skoda camera had, like changing the view and the washer? 

Yeah it would take me 3 hours to get to derby! 

I am not sure what you mean "like changing the view" but yes it has the washer 

17 minutes ago, RADIOTWO said:

I am not sure what you mean "like changing the view" but yes it has the washer 

Basically you have options on the screen when the camera is on, same as the factory fitted version? Mine doesn't, it just has the little picture of the car with the parking sensor lines. I think I'll run with it for a while, see how we get on. Yes it's first world problems, but as is probably the only brand new car I'll ever have I wanted it to be perfect 😂🤣😂

1 hour ago, nr26410 said:

This may help https://www.carsystems.eu/skoda-octavia-hybrid-nx-4-gen-rear-high-line-camera-kit-retrofit,id4442.html at the bottom it shows the part number for the hose. I have no knowledge if is correct or not.

That's really useful, thanks. But I think that's for an estate, with the rear washer at the top of the tail gate. It looks like a very long pipe, and the distance from the joint in the washer pipe to the camera in my hatch is nowhere near that length! It might be wortha shot though, so thanks again 😁