Dump valve for 20vt

Just had my octy vRS re-mapped by Superchips. Really, really, really, extremely impressed but fancy a dump valve too. I know I need a re-circulating one but what works best with the mk1 vRS and will give a little bit of the whoosh sound? thanks people. :thumbup: Howay the Toon!!:thumbup:

• 1 year later...

hi to everyone on this site!!

well you asked the question which dump valve is the best for your octavia rs????

my mate has a forge dump valve fitted to his octavia rs,which i think is a little on the quite side:thumbdwn: dont get me wrong it works well no hickups as yet:rolleyes: lol

so im saying go for the bailey`s dv26 twin piston dump valve as the sound is awesome!!

ive heard some people say if you fit a induction kit you get a louder tttttssssshhhhhh????

well i disagree but however you do get better charges of dump pressure!!!

so my next job i fitted a quikshift induction kit which is very good indeed!!:thumbup:

exellent sound from the start of the suction of air!! to the cool sounding groan you get as you go higher through the revs!!!:)

my next job is a full cat back exhaust system so if anyone`s got any ideas on what to get i will be most greatfull????:)

18562.attach

18563.attach