Picked up my new vrs today

What can i say but wow what a car very smooth gear change and nice suspension sticks to the road well on 18s and inside a whole new world to the mk1.Fuel economy is better round town than me old one getting 26mpg round town were as in the old mk1 it was 19mpg but that was played with.But overall so far in 1 day i can,t stop grinning like a chesire cat:D .Oh were's the nearest tunning shop:rofl: .

So should you!!!

Hang about ....... have some of you modified your mk2 vRS's then .........?????

Watch out for a wee smooth furred partially blind fecker with a skoda badge on burrowing around :) :)

PS, I have saved for one of those, and tiz rumoured that there is a carbonio cai available now, that looks like the standard airbox and does not throw up any fault codes like previous cai's did.......

a curse on these rumours

Looks a bit high in the 2nd pic, have they removed the suspension chocks?

That's how they sit. They're even more tippy toe with the chocks.

For a small(ish) car, the Octy II really can make 18s look small.

I can deal, tho. Not quite beemer arch fillage but not too bad. Would probably look better with an inch out, but then I like not scraping the chin where I did in my (standard) Mk I.

:thumbup: JKM could do the trick mate' date=' about a 'monkey' should do it ;)

Edit: Ooooh I nearly forgot, you might want to start saving up for one of these too.

Now why did you go and tell me that:D .It sounds awesome in the video.I want one;) .