Sprint Yellow vRS

She is here and have been driving non stop since picked up on friday and now giving her a nice thorough polish and wax. Pictures will be up later to show you all how stunning this new yellow is. Well best get back to it as otherwise never gonna finish. Just a quicky too actually, does anybody know whether I should eb using a damp applicator pad when applying Nattys Paste Wax?

Thanks Carl.

She is here and have been driving non stop since picked up on friday and now giving her a nice thorough polish and wax. Pictures will be up later to show you all how stunning this new yellow is. Well best get back to it as otherwise never gonna finish. Just a quicky too actually' date=' does anybody know whether I should eb using a damp applicator pad when applying Nattys Paste Wax?

Thanks Carl.[/quote']

No ..Dry one :thumbup:

Ps. Dont use polish!!! Unless its a cleaner polish to prepare the surface for wax

Well here are my pics however My camera is not the best, The car is alot brighter in real life. It stands out so much and absolutly loving it. Considering it is yellow I have managed to get a pretty good and quite deep reflection in the paint however yet again not shown up but I woul dthoroughly recommend Nattys Paste to anybody now have used it, the smell is lush and it is so easy to use.

Anyway here are my pics, hope you like.

my.php?image=frontanglevl3.jpg

my.php?image=fronthe5.jpg

my.php?image=rearet9.jpg

my.php?image=sideanglelp2.jpg

my.php?image=sidedf7.jpg

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=frontanglevl3.jpg

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=fronthe5.jpg

http://img153.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rearet9.jpg

http://img132.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sideanglelp2.jpg

http://img215.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sidedf7.jpg

Hard to tell the difference between the 2 yellows tbh.

The Sprint yellow one would look so wicked and smooth with colour coded door handles and rubbing strips... :D

On the pictures it doesnt look like much difference but there really is quite a difference. Put the old lemon yellow square from teh dealers up against my car and thought there was quite a difference, was a leon parked int eh car park yest and Ithe yellows are a bit different and in a way the fabia stands out a bit more, not as garish but seemed to be a bit brighter, maybe I am just being biased lol.

I assume u can see the pictures as I cant see them yet sure I posted right, maybe have to clear my cache.

Added Links as cant get images to work on my desktop and not sure if up on the site, sorry for any inconvenience but I have tpo get to work and no time to sort it out now.

It doesn't have body colour door handles!?!? :eek: When was it built? I've been told the '07 vRS (built after the last week in May) would have body colour door handles...... :rolleyes:

It doesn't have body colour door handles!?!? :eek: When was it built? I've been told the '07 vRS (built after the last week in May) would have body colour door handles...... :rolleyes:

No I ain't got it yet :mad: it as been sat on't dock at Grimsby for the last week, been guarenteed:rolleyes: delivery for next thursday;) Was also told it would have coded door handles, they where unsure about the rubbing strips, and RED calipers, notice the ones in the pics are GREEN:confused: Ohh well we will see, not too bothered.

No I ain't got it yet :mad: it as been sat on't dock at Grimsby for the last week, been guarenteed:rolleyes: delivery for next thursday;) Was also told it would have coded door handles, they where unsure about the rubbing strips, and RED calipers, notice the ones in the pics are GREEN:confused: Ohh well we will see, not too bothered.

Are you having yours as soon as it comes? I'm waiting til the 1st of sept. Maybe its just the yellow that don't get body colour door handles cos its a new colour..... green calipers are better anyway. :cool:

Are you having yours as soon as it comes? I'm waiting til the 1st of sept. Maybe its just the yellow that don't get body colour door handles cos its a new colour..... green calipers are better anyway[/color']. :cool:

agreed

Care looks great, the yellow is more like the VAG colour concept colour (the colour of my old Mk3 GTi).

I hope you get less road grief in it being so bright. Used to have no grief, now i get the "nnnggghh must overtake skoda/sit on his ****" all the time.

Wish I had a little dumper of stones I could drop for such occassions.

Anyone interested in a group buy if I can find a supplier LOL!

D

Are you having yours as soon as it comes? I'm waiting til the 1st of sept. Maybe its just the yellow that don't get body colour door handles cos its a new colour..... green calipers are better anyway. :cool:

Currently running round in a 1.2 Sport courtesy of the nice people at Simpsons:thumbup: , so yep having it as soon as it comes (they want their car back it must be costing em a fortune (insurance etc.) allready have a reg no and the insurance as been changed so it can be taxed asap. Quite liked the look of the red calipers on the yellow octy they had in the showroom allthought it was very bright wat with the colour coded rubbing strips, rear red reflectors etc :D The little sport I'm in - like the red belts - like the rear sunset glass (is this now std fit , will it be on the vRS:rolleyes: ) Hope the vRS comes with the same cd changer as the octy, the sport still as the old style in from the mk1, I wait with baited breath. Love the new yellow tho, part of me is pleased that all the **** ups happened causing me to wait 6 months:eek:

I've just ordered a Corrida Red vRS, due soon but waiting until September for a "56" plate.

Wasn't aware of the changes to spec. Being a tight Scot I wasn't paying extra to have a silver car as too many are silver just now in my opinion, black I like but can be hard work to keep clean and I thought the yellow was a bit flat so went with the red. Perhaps I should have gone for yellow?

I saw earlier posts about the "07" models, but presumed it was a replacement not an upgrade.

What else is changing? Red calipers should look fine, probably better than green on a red car.

Calipers soon change to black :lol: 07 get an aux socket input on sterro for ipod (or is that just octyt? )and 1 or 2 other tweeks, search on here for thread on my07. SWMBO as a red octy 2 vRS and it looks great :thumbup: especially as the rear reflecters blend into the paint work imo. Like you say black is a real pain for showing every mark and keeping clean. Hope you enjoy the car, and welcome to Briskoda.

I was expecting colour coded handles from what had read on teh forum but I think the black breaks it up nicely. Thinking may go for black Pillar covers but not 100% sure yet. Green Calipers are definitly good but mine anre going black already.

600 miles on it now and loving it, no stutter to mention but I have already got signs of wearing seat covers with little fraying bits. But it still doesnt detract form the enjoyment of having the car.

Was out in town last night and one of the young lads from teh skoda garage was out recognised me and started chatting to me and said eh had seen my car last night and was looking so good he took a picture of it. Guess my 9 hours of cleaning made a difference.

You guys waiting for your cars are going to love the colour, wish the pics showed it of nicer.

600 miles on it now and loving it' date=' no stutter to mention but I have already got signs of wearing seat covers with little fraying bits. But it still doesnt detract form the enjoyment of having the car.

[/quote']

Was sort of planning a trip to seat surgeons when the seat fraying got too bad, but wasn't expecting it to be after a couple of weeks:rofl: Our first fabia vRS was not showing signs of undue wear after 12 months/11k miles even with mine and swmbo lardy asses in it:D Glad you are enjoying the car, 7 days and counting:O

Just got a call from Dealer (simpson's of Colne :thumbup: ) new car as arrived and waiting for PDI, it is an 07MY and as colour coded door handles ie yellow, and black rubbing strips, thought they would have changed both or neither but there you go, forgot to ask about calipers so presume they are red. Yours will be the rarest car of them all then having the sprint yellow but keeping the 06 calipers and handles ;)

Just got a call from Dealer (simpson's of Colne :thumbup: ) new car as arrived and waiting for PDI, it is an 07MY and as colour coded door handles ie yellow, and black rubbing strips, thought they would have changed both or neither but there you go, forgot to ask about calipers so presume they are red. Yours will be the rarest car of them all then having the sprint yellow but keeping the 06 calipers and handles ;)

Cool! Mine should be in now too although i'm not picking it up until the 1st of Sept. If it is in i'm gona go hand have a look though. :cool: I though it was only the MY07 Octaiva vRS thats getting red calipers?! :confused: I really hope mine has green ones!! :rolleyes::mad: