Skip to content

Saying hello again for the first time in many years

Featured Replies

Welcome back and nice to say hi again @mannyo Last time we met was either at JKM on a rolling road day or at one of the New Forest meets. I'm afraid my trusty MkI Fabia Elegance (154.5bhp by the way D ) has long since gone.
In between I've had a MkII Fabia which was sold when we moved to Germany, a Rapaid Spaceback (sold a month ago) and I'm now in a 2023 SEAT Ateca.

Wow... A blast from the past but welcome back @mannyo .

Sorry to hear about your woes and the curve balls life has thrown you but hopefully things are now back on the straight and narrow...

Welcome back, Manny. 🙂

I am a stalwart and have a 2013 Roomster SE 1.2tsi which I bought new. This made me join the forum for hints and tips which have proven useful. It's over 10 years since the Roomster ceased production so posts for the Roomster is lessening. Mine still looks and drives like new and the dealer is amazed at its condition inside and out. I am reluctant to change it for the hassle of infotainment screens and buggy software updates. I am thankful in thinking my Roomie is the best vehicle I have owned with only one headlamp and registration plate bulbs the only ones replaced. Viva the Roomster

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.