Skip to content

Another Fabia mk3 wiper issue

Featured Replies

Hello brains trust.

Family member has a mk3 my21 Fabia. Right hand drive model.

Front wipers do not activate no matter wiper stalk position, rear wiper works via the same stalk, however zero water coming from the washer bottle to either front or rear wipers.

I’ve checked marked fuses (the fuse box in the engine bay and also the indicated fuses under the steering column) all indicated fuses have power at the fuse and illuminated both sides using a test light/lamp.

I appreciate this may have been covered previously and sorry if I’m not seeing something obvious.

I couldn’t hear any ticking noise from the bcm however I was at the time more concerned in checking fuses.

PS the vehicle is an Australian version hence RHD.

Thank you

For two functions missing on the same stalk, I'd suggest checking the stalk itself first.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.