Skip to content

Overlanding (Skodalanding?)

Featured Replies

Whilst I'm not currently planning a trans-continental adventure, I like the equipment available for these trips because of the efficient use of space and aesthetics.

The suppliers that I've found for both internal and external storage tend to have kit designed for a limited list of vehicles - that doesn't include any Skodas.

Does anyone know of anywhere that already supplies equipment for a Kodiaq?

I have seen some companies that offer make bespoke kit, but that understandably comes at a greater cost and involves visiting them for measurements and fitting, often at a greatbdistance from home (Poland or northern Italy anyone?).

I'm particularly looking for boot shelves and roof racks similar to those below - an AI image of a roof rack on my Kodiaq and a screenshot of a low-cost Chinese supplier of internal storage solutions.

1790175485887.pngScreenshot_20260921_133556_Instagram.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Important Information

Welcome to BRISKODA. Please note the following important links Terms of Use. We have a comprehensive Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.