Electric Shavers

Makefish

Not quite sure if this is the place for this but anyway...............

My electric shaver is on it's way out, keeps losing it's battery charge and the foil needs replacing so I'm in the market for a new one.

Can anyone recomend a good 'un or can point me in the direction of a website that has maybe done a group test.

Not quite sure if this is the place for this but anyway...............

My electric shaver is on it's way out' date=' keeps losing it's battery charge and the foil needs replacing so I'm in the market for a new one.

Can anyone recomend a good 'un or can point me in the direction of a website that has maybe done a group test.[/quote']

Thought you were going to ask for a Freedom group buy......:P :P :P

Sorry Steve, could not resist after recent posts:D

.........I posted it in 'The Tech Shed' so I expected some answers to my desperate predicament ;):D

Ah well, here goes and no laughing at the back. Bought a Philishave 'Cool Skin' last month and it's brilliant. 3 rotary heads (no sideburn trimmer though on mine but you can get them with one) and because it's plastic and waterproof you can shave in the shower or the bath!!!! Brilliant time saver.:cool:

What's more it has a little hand pump thingy which takes sachets of different types of 'Nivea for Men' lotions (tres butch, honest). All you do is squirt as required and each sachet lasts for around 8 -10 days.

Nice upright recharging stand (in matching clear blue plastic) and a full charge gives 45 minutes running time. The model numbers are HQ6730, HQ6710, HQ6725 and HQ6707. Mine was under

Does it have to be electric?

Wet shaving gives much much better results, especially using something like Mach 3 blades...pretty sure it doesn't take any longer than electric shaving either.

Admittedly harder to use on the drive into work though...

Rob.