Make me a blonde!

It was directed to EE after seeing her picture.

I'm sure your're beautiful too Mo.

As for Loz with blue eyes - my sister in laws has blue eyes but out for a drink with her a while ago and there was something strange with her - she has bright green eyes - well strange when you can't work out what's different.

I kinda thought as much ;)

Your comment about eyes reminds me of a friend who took a photo in the dark of her pooch and the photo came out showing one eye red and one eye green - how cool is that? :cool:

(Sorry E-E, I'm straying offtopic again Tsk!)

Mo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was directed to EE after seeing her picture.

I'm sure your're beautiful too Mo.

As for Loz with blue eyes - my sister in laws has blue eyes but out for a drink with her a while ago and there was something strange with her - she has bright green eyes - well strange when you can't work out what's different.

why? was she wearing coloured contacts or something?? I'd love to get some purple ones' date=' they'd be ace!! Apparently I had purple eyes when I was born...:confused: :rofl: [/color']

why? was she wearing coloured contacts or something?? I'd love to get some purple ones, they'd be ace!! Apparently I had purple eyes when I was born...:confused: :rofl:

I knew there was something odd about you!! :D

I kinda thought as much ;)

Your comment about eyes reminds me of a friend who took a photo in the dark of her pooch and the photo came out showing one eye red and one eye green - how cool is that? :cool:

(Sorry E-E' date=' I'm straying offtopic again Tsk!)

Mo[/quote']

If the dog had three eyes woulf the other have been amber?

Dogs eyes are mad in dark photos.

As for Loz and purple eyes thats just plain mental.

;) I do actually know what ringworm is. I was just using the name to make you sound even more delightful :rofl:

Are you related to Jason ?

We are from Devon, and therefore all too closely related.

Anyhow, I have to do some washing up as enviromental health are coming along soon to check the bait boxes.

We are from Devon' date=' and therefore all too closely related.

Anyhow, I have to do some washing up as enviromental health are coming along soon to check the bait boxes.[/quote']

Your hair must be a right mess if it has wildlife living in it! ;)

If the dog had three eyes would the other have been amber?

Dogs eyes are mad in dark photos. ...

Tsk! Thanks Spinndrift! It's taken me long enough to work out how come it's red yellow and green in photos (versus red yellow and blue) and now I have to learn about dogs with three eyes? I could be gone for some while ...

Only joshing - still here :D

Mo

I was trying to be polite sweety :P

no need honey! :P

As for Loz and purple eyes thats just plain mental.

lol' date=' it's because all babies are born with blue eyes, but mine are so dark theres no way they could ever have been blue so they were dark violet lol![/color']