Make me a blonde!

I was about to dye my hair back to my prefered colour when I wondered what I would look like with properly blonde hair. I dye my hair a couple shades darker at the moment, as I think I look more sophisticated also to cover greys etc.

So those who are ace at photoshop, please could you give me Britney Spears platinium blonde hair.

Oh and while you are there, can you make me loose 6 inches off my hips, remove the sunglasses burn marks, and a touch of airbrushing etc etc.

Ta much

E-E X

(what have I let myself in for)

Two pictures attached, as I don't know anything about photoshopping I am not sure which would work better.

10462.attach

10463.attach

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I said blonde, not a scarecrow! LOL.

Yes, I know blonde in a vRS. Thankfully the roof doesn't come down, otherwise I would have to find a man to park my car and put air in the tyres - doh, I do already!

Mine were down to 20 psi when they should have been 29psi. That's my record so far. Normally I just stare at the tyre then look puzzled at the air machine, then smile sweetly and someone comes over to help me. Normally it is the bloke behind me in the que for air.

Come on people, I am on the edge of my seat!

The car is silver (see avator)

Collars and cuffs?

Need pics to be able to do something "suitable" :D

You just knew it was going to drop to this level.....................:rofl: :rofl:

If the pics do arrive, can I order a 10"x8" ;)

Okay' date=' risking warping my fragile little mind, but collars and cuffs:ne_nau:

[/quote']

Its a case of the top matching the bottom in colour. ;) Think about it. :D

Ok, don't think too hard about it, just think how warped Jon is. Therein lies your answer.

Seems to me that it's all the menfolk (per the telly) who seem to be going blonde overnight at the moment.

As said, perhaps leave colour as is, but with an added "flick effect" - especially good for when checking lipsticking in VRS mirror at traffic lights :thumbup:

Regards

Mo

As said' date=' perhaps leave colour as is, but with an added "flick effect" - especially good for when checking lipsticking in VRS mirror at traffic lights :thumbup:

Regards

Mo[/quote']

I just dyed my hair darker, but I left the stuff on my hair too long, so now it is black :o ! I also got it on my forehead so it's black too.

I have persistant ringworm on the back of my neck, so now it has been turned black, and is itching like anything.

It is semi-permenant so will fade! I look a tiny bit gothic now.

Don't go blond. Bottle blond looks awful after 3 weeks when the hair grows out. It's one step away from going to a fake tan place and coming out liking like a can of Fanta.

Dying blond is too Essex, and I see so much peroxide hair coloured Ooompa Loompas as I'm walking about, I swear all the chemicals are giving me headaches.