Anyone else stereotype drivers according to make and model?

I have many faults but being wrong isn't one of them, so it's only right I drive an M5. The TVR means I have a small willy, The merc means I'm fat and old, and the 911 means I am egotistical. Still at least I don't drive a 4x4 eh....?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:wrthless:

Chris

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have to say the worst drivers on the road are and always will be

Micra's - Usually an old woman or a girl who hasnt got a clue.

Metro's - These people believe the limit on any road is 20mph.

Fiesta - Normally a young kid who's just passed and is too busy playing with their stereo to watch where they are going.

That's my 2p's worth.

:rofl: You have formed an opinion of me from this forum' date=' as you have never met or spoken to me (or will for that matter), but I am arrogant, ignorant and a cut above everyone else (well actually that last bit is right ;) )

Any brand new BMW????:confused: Shall I order you an M5 or M6 for September delivery then :rofl: You've got a spare £50-£60k knocking around have you? :rofl: :rofl: I think you're meaning maybe a 116, more your kinda price range of car :thumbup:[/quote']

the last bit shows you are very nieve and saying you are a cut above the rest. lol so that not arrogant? ....thank you case closed.

can you explain to the audience what BMW car you have tinkerbell please?

any how.. again BMW drivers have short fuses:P

and yes any BMW thanks tinkerbell but I fail to see how that would be the point anyway:thumbup:

BMW is the new Ford. They sell more BMW's than Mondeo's now, So Chris is technically driving a rare car!?!

It is universally accepted that BMW drivers are complete C0cks though. I had what looked like a 330 coupe sellotaped to my rear bumper all the way up the A1 t'other day. You could plainly see that there was 8 miles of slow moving traffic ahead, so why try and intimidate folk to move over? Duuuuurh!

When there was a stretch of clear road, The BMW was but a spec in the mirror. Very bad driving.

What about them, how many red letter or doesn't that matter and does that cover the octy too since it's a MK IV underneath.

I frequently find that I have a B5.5 passat TDI glued to my rear bumper , irrespective of what's going on in front of me on the road.

They tend not to like it when the road clears and I pull away from them. :P

Yes, Clio's/106's/most small cars are driven by young females, normally with a pulse which I like.

BMW/Merc with too much money think they own the road, which in fact, we all do.

Saxo's with big exhausts think that a large van is game for a race :rolleyes:

4x4's are always on the phone, as are white van men.

Van drivers never wear seatbelts and drive like nutters.

Lorry drivers are always very polite and thankful when you let them out on a motorway.

cos apparently unless you have high spec models of bmw then you arn't a true BMW'er

I just would like to know. Maybe a J reg 3 series 316is.??

:rolleyes: well this is what I have on my driveway currently for 'running around' in :D

10753.attach

10754.attach

Coupled with this fact http://www.derekwoodmanbmw.co.uk/, means I get to drive pretty much what I like :thumbup:

And you were saying????:rofl: :rofl:

You can let off for naming what the orange light on the back of the one on the right does?

Thing is, I suspect you probably know what it is, but have no idea how to use it!

(All said in jest please note, I suspect you're bigger than me)

What you drive doesn't affect how you drive but people will always judge others on appearances, it's human nature.

People in BMWs probably think Skoda drivers are scummy oiks and people in Bentleys probably think the same about the BMW driver.

Why can't we all just get along? :hug:

I think I prefer to stereotype the driver more than the car. :) i.e old/young/ch4v/girlie chick/rep/etc. The fact some stereotype people drive similar cars is only a coincidence. The Ring trip taught me not to judge cars.... ;) An old battered estate red carlton embarrassed me big time on the track. :D

Oh, and Tink's 850 is awesome in the flesh. :cool:

Id just like to say i find saab drivers very curteous.

What do you drive then? Around here I tend to fine most people to be courteious and friendly on the roads, given the need for some give and take. Hope I'm among them.

Its just the old people doing 30 in a 60, ch4vs doing 60 in a 30, and some generally angry/crap driving which spoils it. A minority for sure though.

What do you drive then? Around here I tend to fine most people to be courteious and friendly on the roads' date=' given the need for some give and take. Hope I'm among them.

Its just the old people doing 30 in a 60, ch4vs doing 60 in a 30, and some generally angry/crap driving which spoils it. A minority for sure though.[/quote']

i drive furby vRS

I have no desire to own one at all.

They seem to be very nicely made cars and they drive well , but even a basic 318d is 23000 before options and thats slower than my octavia that I paid 6.5k less for , without offering me any advantages.

I could afford to buy and run one , but would prefer to spend the money on other things.