hi im new be gentle

blouse

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't meant to be (an evaluation), but it was my thought on the evolution of this thread.

Jane and Amanda - neither of you resorted to calling Blouse names, so I don't include you in my obviously rather too stereotypical assessment of the position. Obviously as with the men, there are many different personalities among the ladies.

I think where we differ is in that to my mind, nothing other than some rather childish innuendo occurred, whereas to you ladies something much more serious is at stake. Whatever the case, the rules remain the same, no personal abuse, and no offensive material. If you feel that oblique references to masturbation are offensive, and that we need protecting from the mention of the act, the report post button is there for you to use. That's putting it in strict black and white terms, I realise, but that's the procedure.

Of course, as Lady Elanore points out, the possibility that Blouse was a wind-up remains, but maybe we shall never find out. Who knows?

:cheers:

Im new please be gentel with me!!!:o

Hi Jane....

Not sure if you'll find any surfers here but there's plenty of 'wet suits' and inuendo

Which Skoda you drive btw ?

Charles..:)

can i just clear some things up!!

No i havnt been scared off it takes more then some bitchy comments from some girls to scare me off!!

Im not a guy!! im not another member pretending to be someone else! im not a spammer im not a windup the oridginal avater i had is me the only difference is that my hairs not pink anymore!!

i am intrested in cars, ill admit i have more of an intrest in american classic and muscel then skoda but i had word that this was a good forum so thought i would say hello!

it wasnt my intention to behave in an inoppropriate manner if some of you think that!! i cant see that i have, but hey cant please everyone!!

I remain yet to be convinced at the behaviour of some of the male Briskodians on here. If the women on here were to hijack every male driven sexist thread and fill it with 24 pictures of semi naked men (I use this example as it was the number of semi-naked women in the first Trax posting), and then droned on and on about killing kittens and ‘nice ****, ‘go on show us your nuts,’ ‘ooh can I see them too’ etc, then more than one or two men would scream ENOUGH!

I don’t think many men on here realise how demeaning all this ‘male banter’ is. I refer to my analogy of Racism earlier. I certainly don’t object to a small amount of this type of comment because that is how things still are in this country, but please not hundreds of these comments. This is a public forum and anyone can view these pages.

Surely for pre-pubescent behaviour (which I still say is becoming more prevalent around here) why don’t the guys start a new forum called ‘Boobs, Bums and Bangers’ then us women wouldn’t have to read their sexist comments.

i am intrested in cars' date=' ill admit i have more of an intrest in american classic and muscel then skoda but i had word that this was a good forum so thought i would say hello!

[/quote']

Hello Blouse, sorry I haven’t welcomed you before. You thread seems to have brought out the worst in many men on here I fear, that is not your fault, it is theirs.

However I used to sell American cars and love big blocks, Lightnings (the 380BHP version) Corvettes. In fact I like all the great Rat engines as well as the big boys. Why don’t you start a thread on your favourite muscle cars and why you find them appealing? Then you will shut any doubters up and we can chat about some fab cars.

I think you have been welcomed!

Perhaps close this thread now?

Check out the rest of the forum.General car chat.There is a general chit chat section.

The Briskoda members are actually very nice,helpful bunch.As you will find out:)

yeah!!! but without the timetravel, the tardis and the aliens!!!

so all a bit boring then ? :( You need a few alien's and a bit of time travel in life.:thumbup:

Wow...did I miss a bitch fight??

I just read something like 10 pages and dear angelic Emily is up against provocative temptress Blouse?? Leave Emily alone guys...Emily, :hug: to you from me.