very Happy VRs Owner

Very Racey Sazi

hey my name is sazi 20 from bristol, :o

iv recently bought a fabia VRs. i have put quite a few options on it hehe roof, cruise, esp, airbags, heated seats that are the best, 6/7 disc cd player and also had my door handles painted red 2. I Also treated myself to a very funky personal plate.:)

Had no faults wiv the car other than a rattle gear nob.:mad:

Alot of my friends say i love my car to much. As i often seen washing it a lot.:rofl:

Im looking to get a vrs keyring if anyone knows how to get one or any other vrs accessories. :confused:

take care for now sazi xxx :)

hey my name is sazi 20 from bristol' date=' :o

iv recently bought a fabia VRs. i have put quite a few options on it hehe roof, cruise, esp, airbags, heated seats that are the best, 6/7 disc cd player and also had my door handles painted red 2. I Also treated myself to a very funky personal plate.:)

Had no faults wiv the car other than a rattle gear nob.:mad:

Alot of my friends say i love my car to much. As i often seen washing it a lot.:rofl:

Im looking to get a vrs keyring if anyone knows how to get one or any other vrs accessories. :confused:

take care for now sazi xxx :)[/quote']

Look out for my girlfriend in here yellow fabia vrs around Bristol (only one I've seen round these parts!

Hi - welcome to Briskoda :D

I will look out for you - I have a black Octy vRS which has been known to terrorise Bristol :rofl:

Whereabouts in Bristol are you?

Hey, we live in bradley stoke, I work in town so you'll often see me on the M32 in my green 1.9Tdi Elegance and SWMBO in her yellow furby VRS. I'll keep an eye out for your Octy, where abouts are you in Brizzle?

Hey, we live in bradley stoke, I work in town so you'll often see me on the M32 in my green 1.9Tdi Elegance and SWMBO in her yellow furby VRS. I'll keep an eye out for your Octy, where abouts are you in Brizzle?

I live in Horfield - I cycle to work everyday so you'll only see my car around at the weekends (with the Blueflame exhaust you'll probably hear it long before you see it :rofl: :rofl: )

I live in Horfield - I cycle to work everyday so you'll only see my car around at the weekends (with the Blueflame exhaust you'll probably hear it long before you see it :rofl: :rofl: )

I used to love ion Horfield too (Quarrington Road) miss it very much round there, didn't have my furbs back then though