Number Plates

a1topdog

They are who I used when I wanted some plates with GB on them a couple of years ago. Great service and can recommend them.

Best part is, because they are based in Ireland they are exempt from some of the regulations here.

• 3 months later...

The ones I ordered for brunters are of good quality, shame they arrived a day late. Hopefully the NI royal mail have sorted things out now, their were some delays a few weeks ago.

(I nearly drove out of Bruntingthorpe with the nickname plates still on the car !)

I remembered my plated, but I went around for *days* with the tax disc in the glove compartment. And Big K couldn't understand why there was a bit of black insulating tape stuck the the bottom of the windscreen when he saw the car last weekend :D

What do you use to fasten the plates on with? Are self-adhesive sticky pads good enough, or am I going to have to resort to the silicon gun? :eek:

The plates should come with two mounting options included in the pack (both sets I received did, anyway) ... sticky pads & screws. I drilled and screwed mine to fit them, as the originals were fitted like this.

Re the tax disc, I did the same glove-box trick, but only for a couple of days. But the masking tape I used to cover the chassis number only came off a couple of days ago ... and boy, does that stuff stick if you leave it on for too long! :)

if you drill them make sure you do it from the front face of the plate, i had some done a few years back for another car and the glass finish to the front splintered as the drill bit came through... use some tape on the face to protect the finish and stop the drill from sliding about.

My bro and monkey boy have plates from these guys and they are very good quality.

will be sorting myself a set out v soon... or when i can decide what to have for a border or logo...

I ordered a set of plates from these guys & asked them to put vRS in the bottom of the border & when the plates arrives it was the excat Skoda vRS logo & looks great , mine cost me