First RR run for my big turbo 4x4

EddyH

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eddy's Octavia has never been to Jabba following his Golf which, diddnt get on too well when it was there.

Those wheels look great :thumbup: Subtly different to the OEM VRS alloys they really do look nice.

IMHO it needs a VRS rear spoiler and non-tinted rear lights though ;)

EddyH;

Was the "ECU" replaced as part of the Jabba package?

I'm running the standard ECU remapped by JBS using Custom-Code Phase 3.

I guess not seeing as it was remapped by JBS :confused:

Quite right.

:wave23d:

Think about it "nobba"!

Have you a 4x4 Octy!

Up grade or shut up!

That's a bit unecessary, especially considering what he said was right.

Thats an amazing build, I bet you are so proud of it.

well done!

:thumbup:

Thanks, I am very proud of it.

That is a great piece of work. Nice one. Understated but with a beast under the bonnet. Top stuff, besides the headline power figures which are freaking "HUGE" but the subtle exterior mods are top stuff.

:D

you've lost me too wayne, Eddy never had any work done by Jabba as far as i know.

Correct, Jabba haven't had anything to do with my Octavia but I have dealt with them before.....

Eddy's Octavia has never been to Jabba following his Golf which, diddnt get on too well when it was there.

Those wheels look great :thumbup: Subtly different to the OEM VRS alloys they really do look nice.

IMHO it needs a VRS rear spoiler and non-tinted rear lights though ;)

Phil, you're spot on regarding Jabba, however we won't go into it here, anyone that wants to know can do a search as it's all been said before.

I have a vRS spoiler but it needs prepping, painting and fitting. As for the rear lights they're something I've never been sure about.

I just think the whole car looks very classy in an RS4 kind of way.... then you get round the back and it all looks a bit "Jason" ;)

I think that's a fair comment. Standard Skoda badges are going back on, after 2 years with smoked ones I've decided I don't like them. Rear lights I suppose I'll have to keep an eye out for a set.

Hi Eddy. Just to reiterate how impressed I am with the combination of software and components used to reach the desired figure and ssssmmmmmoooooootttttthhhhhhhhhhhh mapping :D. In addition I like the styling, and as you have mentioned yourself, reverting back to a stock look [as near as] would look great!

Hi Eddy. Just to reiterate how impressed I am with the combination of software and components used to reach the desired figure and ssssmmmmmoooooootttttthhhhhhhhhhhh mapping :D. In addition I like the styling, and as you have mentioned yourself, reverting back to a stock look [as near as] would look great!

It crossed my mind today that I could now fit standard 17" vRS wheels as although my new brakes are larger diameter they are designed to behind smaller wheels. :rubchin:

It crossed my mind today that I could now fit standard 17" vRS wheels as although my new brakes are larger diameter they are designed to behind smaller wheels. :rubchin:

careful, youll be fitting a KO3 next

There are some nice wheels available across the VAG range RS6 is obvious, but there are subtle, and suite most VAG cars!??!

careful, youll be fitting a KO3 next

:rofl:

There are some nice wheels available across the VAG range RS6 is obvious, but there are subtle, and suite most VAG cars!??!

I wouldn't fit replicas on my car due to weight and quality issues. I do really like the wheels I've got but standard vRS wheels would be good for reasons of stealth whilst still being able to run 225 width tyres.

I think changing to standard VRS wheels would be a waste of money. The ones you have look almost OEM yet are different enough you the skoda nerds to tell the difference ;)

Don't worry I won't be changing, got to keep those Skoda nerds happy. :D