Middle name for Baby needed!

jaymd

Personally I think that if you have a pretty long first name then you should keep the second name relatively short. My little boy is called Timothy James.

I think you also need to take into account what the initials spell out :rolleyes:

Boys names are particularly hard to decide on, but then I prefer more traditional names than ones that are 'faddy' - prime example is a lady that works for me has a daughter called 'Britney' :rolleyes:

It is also nice to keep parents and grandparents name in the family as long as it doesn't cause your child to suffer taunts at school :(

My nephew is called Ben Oliver, which is quite nice - good luck anyhow :thumbup:

It is also nice to keep parents and grandparents name in the family :

I thought that's what middle names were all about.

Seems strange to give him a middle name just for the hell of it.....more so when you consider you are asking a load of people on a car forum for their thoughts :ne_nau: