The first REAL new Octavia picture!!

Dutch4x4

Download the 1024x768 wallpaper and you can see the strange way the bonnet opens, those are huge wings and I would not want to be the one to change a failed bulb in there.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's the one I want. The "sporty but frugal" 5lt V10 diesel model. My deposit is alredy down. :D

I think that engine's too heavy to be of much use to in anything other than a Touareg or Phaeton. And it's anything but "frugal" at 23 MPG combined. I'd sooner have the 4.2 V8. Maybe with a couple of turbos :D

I think that engine's too heavy to be of much use to in anything other than a Touareg or Phaeton. And it's anything but "frugal" at 23 MPG combined. I'd sooner have the 4.2 V8. Maybe with a couple of turbos :D

Fair enough. Octy RS6 it is so! Lovely :D

I have to say Iam very pleased with the images we saw so far.

A good balance of evolution and modernity without triyng to be fashionable.

It looks rocksolide elegant and allmost a bit upperclass ... dont forget, there is a just golf underneath.

Iam sure the estate will be hot too.

Cant wait to see it in Geneva.

Happyyyy :thumbup::D

I think it looks ok. Its not ugly at all , and no worse than the current model.

The 140hp TDi would suit me just nicely , and performance models are often not available at launch so I wouldn't rule out a VRS at all.

The only thing I'm not sure on is the interior with a large screen in the console.

This would seriously limit the options for upgrading the stereo which is a major consideration for me when choosing a car.