Part number on vRS wheels

MartinDK

Hi,

When I bought my mk1 Octavia vRS there was some 17" Allesio wheels on it :thumbdwn: I want the originals rims fittet instead ...

Where do I get those wheels ... only at Skoda? If so, I need a partnumber :confused:

By the way, do Octavia II vRS rims fit the mk1 Octavia vRS?

The 17" vRS wheels appear in the For Sale section on here occasionally, or you could try Ebay.

I would think most dealers will be able to get you a price on them - I don't have part number but guess if you ask for 17" Octy 1 vRS wheels they will know what you mean.

And I believe the Octy II are a different size and won't fit

Just found.....

eBay.co.uk: VW GOLF SEAT SKODA OCTAVIA VRS/RS 17" ALLOY WHEELS (item 160052312135 end time 22-Nov-06 22:00:00 GMT)

The first bit of the part number looks like the same as Jason posted except he has the U as a V. And then a load of other letters/numbers!

Good spot Andy. It might be the V/U is hard to read on the spoke of the wheel? Deffo a U on etos though.

7JX17 - implies 7" wide and 17" in diameter

ET38 - this is the offset

LK100 - 100 might be the stud pattern diameter, but unsure on the LK meaning. :confused: Should really read 5 x 100. Would make more sense.

Those would be fine. :) But you will 205/50 or 225/45 tyres to wrap them in.

Yeah I know, original tyre size, and thats ok for me.

Just talked to the dealer in Germany ... I'm picking the wheels up on Monday :thumbup: I found them by googling the part number.

Only problem with the rims on sale on ebay is that I'm located in Denmark :rolleyes:

You should have said - I'm coming there on Monday! Not sure they would have fitted in my suitcase though!