Auto Express - Fabia II pics etc

Tiptronic

Anyone seen this article? Happened to pick up Auto Express last night, and had a nice surprise when I started flicking through.

Good News: Fabia II vRS with turbodiesel engine. :thumbup:

Bad News: Fabia II vRS with 'sporty bodykit'.:eek: :( I quite liked the almost Q car look of the current version.

Fabia II will also get a TSI engine (turbocharger and supercharger equipped jobbie).

Anyone seen this article? Happened to pick up Auto Express last night, and had a nice surprise when I started flicking through.

Good News: Fabia II vRS with turbodiesel engine. :thumbup:

Bad News: Fabia II vRS with 'sporty bodykit'.:eek: :( I quite liked the almost Q car look of the current version.

Fabia II will also get a TSI engine (turbocharger and supercharger equipped jobbie).

The sporty body kit thing is just something Auto Express will have made up to fill column inches. I'd expect it to be along the same lines as the current Fabia vRS with the deeper bumpers e.t.c. but nothing to Halfords.

The sporty body kit thing is just something Auto Express will have made up to fill column inches. I'd expect it to be along the same lines as the current Fabia vRS with the deeper bumpers e.t.c. but nothing to Halfords.

:iagree:

I can't imagine it being too brash tbh.

That's a relief then. The current Fabia vRS is quite understated, and therefore a bit of a Q car IMHO.

All the Best

Chris

right from the front it's kinda ok....but towards the back....no....just no!

Have skoda employed a blind car designer??? Lately their cars have been oddball and very weird! mk 1 octy and fabbie are nice looking cars, mk octy also good loooking & photogentic, but suddenly it's like they're designing on another planet? :confused: I think they should hurry up and employ leon asap!! :rofl:

It does still have tape over the rear lights and rear windows to mask some of the styling cues and, indeed, make it look a little like the Suzuki as already suggested.

Screen looks a little deep; grill and shapes that flow into it (bonnet) very reminiscent of recent Audi shapes.