Just found the site

bigdave

Hello Bigdave from oxfordshire who owns a Skoda vRS, From Jeff in London who also owns a Skoda vRS :)

Which vRS do you own? (I am already regretting asking this due to the ongoing my vRS(big)/vRS(little)/4x4(DGW) is better than yours. (I'm not even going into what colour it is)

Hi, bigdave. The dust should settle shortly once the various factions alluded to above sink back into their armchairs and get ready to watch Groundhog Day on TV. Have fun on Briskoda like many of us do. :D

Hi, bigdave. The dust should settle shortly once the various factions alluded to above sink back into their armchairs and get ready to watch Groundhog Day on TV. Have fun on Briskoda like many of us do. :D

Hello Dave,

And welcome to the site. Reading the responses so far you would be forgiven for thinking we are all barking mad.

Thinking about it, hmm , yes we probably are. Actually by a strange coincidence nearly all of us own a Skoda and most a RS of some description.

On to the important questions:

Colour ?

Model ?

(Best to answer Yellow and Octavia to join the select inner circle!)

:wave: Jane

Hello Dave' date='

And welcome to the site. Reading the responses so far you would be forgiven for thinking we are all barking mad.

[/quote']

Nah, it just the BSE infected beef talking, WOOF WOOF, BAAAAAAAAAAAAA