Skoda leather seats

Just taken delivery of new black magic Vrs. Fed up with poor quality seat covering in last 05 Vrs so decided to go for dealer fit black leather from Skoda options what a difference!well worth extra money.

I dont think its worth twice what seat surgeons are asking, especially since I believe Skoda dont do the door cards, but yes they are a lot better than standard:thumbup:

I'm looking to buy a vRS Fabia but the seats are one of my main concerns. I have a leather Recaro that is quite firm and very supportive in my present Fabia but I'm thinking of sticking to standard vRS seats in the new one. I've sat in a standard fabric seat vRs and they seem very soft and sqishy. Are the Leather vRS firmer for being leather and do they stay firm?

Just got back from Seat surgeons. Really are the dogs nuts !! Great to look at, even better to put your butt on ! Top bloke at the premises (Paul). I stayed at a hotel Sunday night in York, took my car in this morning for 0845.. He dropped me back off in York while his staff got cracking. I had a great day out in York, job done at 1430 hrs.

I have never seen the Skoda leather kit so cannot comment, but as its dearer than this team, and Seat surgeons are no doubt 100% genuine leather, you will be hard pressed to get better value for money. Go for it, you will not be disappointed !:)