jeez its cold up north today

Powerhungry

I got it but couldn't think of anything (tasteful) to reply :rofl:

Chris

Same...............................:D:D:D

And BTW, on Saturday it was 0C in Stirling, in Inverness (150 miles north) it was 5C :(:(:confused::confused:

It's bleeding cold down here today and the fog hasn't lifted at all. Couldn't believe the amount of idiots on the road with no lights on whatsoever. Visibility was shockingly low at times and certainly a lot less than 100 metres at all other times :rolleyes:

...as my mum would say 'it's too cold for snow...' LOL...hmm.. never got that comment :o

Not sure I do either. Perhaps post it as another "Reasoning thread", question, i.e. do clouds freeze so unable to release raindrops? I guess there'll be some logic behind your mum's comment.

On topic, I dug my gloves out, but as it's not cold in the house, I keep forgetting to take them with me :doh: :mecry: 'Tis cold in South London today - Brrrrr.

I believe if you are standing outside in the cold, a baked potato holds heat in your pocket (like the Victorian handwarmers used to). :)

Mo

Not sure I do either. Perhaps post it as another "Reasoning thread", question, i.e. do clouds freeze so unable to release raindrops? I guess there'll be some logic behind your mum's comment.

On topic, I dug my gloves out, but as it's not cold in the house, I keep forgetting to take them with me :doh: :mecry: 'Tis cold in South London today - Brrrrr.

I believe if you are standing outside in the cold, a baked potato holds heat in your pocket (like the Victorian handwarmers used to). :)

Mo

I can reassure from when I've been climbing in the Cairngorms in February, it never seems too cold to snow.:D