anyone near colchester

glen vrs

• 9 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not far from Colchester, would be a pretty good place to meet, Bury is a bit of a trek.

I'll see how many of you used to hassle me on the service desk :wonder:

Hi Silverback

There were monthly meets in Bury or Ipswich last autumn (see other threads in this section) and I'm sure there will be interest in organising some more once the weather improves.

• 2 years later...

Hi I am based in Walton-on-the-naze and would love to meet up with a few Octy Vrs owners, i also would like to have a drive in a remapped Vrs as im considering having it done myself.

I can meet up most evenings and weekends

Natgar45Vrs

There is a meet near ipswich this weekend if youare about to come. The more the merrier. It's at the Thrasher at Nacton. There is a thread for it on here. Would love to see some new people turn up.

My octy was mapped by Revo, and is going strong. probably runing mid 220's bhp.

Hi Blueriver,

Thankyou for the information on the Ipswich meet, Unfortunately i am busy this weekend with the DTM at brands hatch on saturday and working on sunday!

But keep me informed on future meets please if you could?

Natgar45Vrs