Got a new car - Seat Leon FR!

doll

My new car was delivered on Friday, right in the middle of 5"'s of snow! Not the best day to get my new car but hey ho....It's a Seat Leon FR 2.0TDi.

Haven't really been out in it yet, because of the snow....took it out with a mate today, for it's first real outing. She goes quite well I have to say!

Its a replacement for the Fabia, so I have still got the Octavia vRS. Just had that tidied up as well actually, took it into the bodyshop to have all of the damn stone chips sorted.

Here's a couple of pics of the new girl!

Leon1.jpg

Leon2.jpg

Leon3.jpg

Im impressed with it so far, but i've only done 57 miles! I'd have had the Octavia VRs TDi, but the price difference between the Skoda and the Seat was too great. I thought the Leon would be a lot smaller than the Octy, but the Seat is actually quite big (obviously not as big as the Octy's tardis of a boot!). Can't wait to take it out 'properly'...shall we say!

:)

Not bad cars at all. My mate/colleague has the Sport (before the FR was available), and I really like it, except I hit my head every time I get in, and the dash is simply horrible.

Ah well, I still love it, enjoy it fella! :thumbup:

Like the look of them, looks a bit different to the norm, which I like. Which version of the 2.0TDi does it have?

Enjoy! :drivesaf:

Steve

I think the FR is the PD170.

Thanks everyone! :)

It is indeed the 170 bhp version. I have quite a long journey to work, hence going for the diesel version. I know i have got the Octy at home when I want that little little bit of petrol fun lol! Although she only managed 41 mpg today. Ill imagine that it will get a bit better when its settled in a bit. I remember the Furby being a bit heavy when I first got it.

Im impressed so far, it's definately got a kick when i comes on boost, but as with the Furby, its still nice and sedate when you just want to potter along. The only couple of things that have bugged me so far, is the lack of a light in the glovebox and the size of the glovebox, and the fact it didnt come with the stainless stell pedal covers as with the Octy and Furby vRS. So not much yet lol.

Ill update when I have a few miles under my belt!

:)