Frayed seats

Witchfinder

The part no Denis provided for the black carpet is the same as the carpet i have put into my Rs also the company doing the retrim in leic is known as Classic Car Services in thurmaston leic they only do retrims and do work for greypaul in loughborough so are really top chaps i have not got there tel no to hand but will post as soon as i collect my interior .

so are the seats repaired or replaced? just so i know when i take mine into the dealer to show my drivers seat.

The seat covers (ie all the leather and mesh bits covering the seat structure) are completely replaced. They may need to get Skoda uk to approve it as it costs them quite a lot - good luck :D

As for carpets, i've found a nice stop-gap until i get around to changing the carpet...

We had a bit of 11000Volt rated rubber mat left from a switchroom, so i purloined it and chopped a bit for the driver's side. Passenger side to follow.

It should last forever, it's as thick as Bull's lugs :D