35mm at the moment. will be 40mm if i ever get the hp struts.

she'll look better with the 195 tyers on some 15"s. that u'll bring the wheels out to fill the arches abit more. the back wheels realy need to come out abit, when you lower it you can realy see how tucked inside the body thay are.

excellent! does it stop the almost titanic listing when cornering at " a brisk pace"?

I've always thought a set of e30 bbs in 15" would look ace on such a car.

and a new first aid kit. to patch yourself up after 12 rounds with the mighty felicia. easten europes finest mechanic killer.

hahaha! thanks for the prices- was this from the company that publishes a whole felicia catalogue? JHM Butt or that?

as for the Mechanaical side of things, Its the only car I know of that I can service it in less time than it takes to remove the battery....

as for the Mechanaical side of things, Its the only car I know of that I can service it in less time than it takes to remove the battery....

true.

the springs were from butts of bawtry. and the arb can be got from your local friendly (or not in my case) vw dealer

anti roll bar 22mm part no: 6u7411309

inner roll bar bushes part no: 6u7411314

(you can thank teflontom for the part no.s)

• 1 month later...

2- Underbonnet picture of a Pre facelift Felicia with the 1.3spi , using the metal thermostat housing

3-Under bonnet Pics of a Carb fed 1.3

4- Pics of the "fun" and Foreman models

5- Estate pictures

All pics used will be Credited fully!

Ta muchly

Neil

Pics still required! Come on Briskodians!!

• 4 years later...

A cat is a restrictive box on the exhaust and doesnt "require injection" to run, and an injection car doesnt require a cat to run either. I thought the carb'd felicias were for the domestic CZ market. Many an injection favorit was sold without cat over there as well (10% more power according to skoda figures) Many Injection skodas do pass their mot's with the cats removed.

Late model Ladas here in the UK had cats too, with an electronically controlled carb, which was notoriously troublesome, and would often destroy the cats.