For all you Mountain bikers out there

Jon TDI

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers for the site Jon. Will check it out. :) I was looking at getting two Thule 591 ProRide carriers and some roof bars, just didn't know where else to get them other than Halfrauds.

EDIT: Just noticed that company is local to me, and their prices don't seem bad. Bonus!

well i have my singlespeed frame..in the best colour :D (tho the photo aint too good i know)...i have most of the bits for it so should be getting it together over the weekend. will get some pics taken in the daylight when its done so the colour shows properly :thumbup:

Lovehate on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

EBB on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

ss on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Knackered knees here i come! :D

Looks very nice. Just watch that front brakes hose on the stanction, you would not beleive how fast they can rub though!

Shot of my steed, and there are a few pics of my riding in my signature :)

Picture010.jpg

But due to a crash last summer I wont be riding till summer 08. I dislocated my left knee and badly damaged the ACL/PCL/PLC/LCL ligaments. The hospital keep putting back my op date. A pic the day after getting out of hospital: Damaged knee

And a little vid of Sam Hill getting it wrong at Fort William: YouTube - sam hill helmet camera shots from ft william scotland

Shaun

As far as I know, Bonking means hitting the wall, ie running out of glycogen. I was thinking of that weird state you get into were your concentration starts to wander as you stare at the black top and you get into that strange rhythm of cadence and breathing.

Before a race run I will have 2-3 Jaffa Cakes about an hour before my run, an energy gel just before I set off for the uplift and a banana while waiting for my run. Get to the start line and im buzzing, seems to make you hit thing faster to!

• 3 weeks later...