Terrorism!!

The number of white terror suspects being arrested in the UK has outstripped those of Asian appearance for the second year in a row.

Official figures showed that that 117 white people were arrested on suspicion of terror offences in 2019, compared with 111 Asian suspects and 21 black suspects.

“The proportion of white people arrested exceeded the proportion of Asian people arrested for the second consecutive year, having not done previously since 2004,” a Home Office document said.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/white-people-terror-offences-number-ethnic-group-asian-home-office-a9376846.html

What your point Lee01?

If you grew up in the 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's, it was almost exclusively white people that were being arrested for terrorism offences in the UK. Nothing new.

Even in your current location, Der Fatherland were arresting almost exclusively white people for it; Baader-Meinhof, Red Army Faction.......

• Like 1

White British can be as daft as 2 planks.

Not that literate in their own language let alone more than one.  If Carlseberg were to be creating the worlds smartest terrorists they would not be starting with any British people.

Edited by Roottootemblowinootsoot
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, FirstAndLastSkoda said:

What your point Lee01?

Mmm, let me think..........................................

If it doesn't start with a B then your guess is as good as mine!

I know of several reported cases last year & the year before in Scotland of bampots and ex military heid a ba-as that were convicted of preparation for the act of terrorisim.

Mental cases that had done similar previously making bombs / explosive devices, threatening people that they would blow them up, putting it on line or sending messages by phone.

I suppose there are the likes of these all around the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.

The numbers must soon add up.

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 18.14.28.png

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 18.15.15.png

Screenshot 2020-03-05 at 18.19.14.png

Edited by Roottootemblowinootsoot

54 minutes ago, FirstAndLastSkoda said:

What your point Lee01?

None. But if you'd be a poppet and check the title of this topic and then make the connection between that and the headline of the article I'd be grateful.
Why do you have to be so confrontational all the time? Do you get a kick out of it or something?
Have you been on this forum before under another guise, perhaps? 

Sorry about the confusion.  Not off to a good start, am I!

It didn't get much better either.

One in The Met caught out as well.

A serving Metropolitan Police officer has been arrested on suspicion of neo-Nazi terror offences.

Scotland Yard said the 21-year-old constable was suspected of being a member of a “proscribed organisation linked to right-wing terrorism”.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/police-officer-terror-arrest-met-london-right-wing-group-a9379641.html

Jailed for life.....................................................

................. told he would have to serve at least 6 years 🙄

That means I am halfway through my 3rd life sentence here in Troudeculdumondeville